Our Maribelle rug is hand-tufted 100% wool; making it easy to clean and suited for high traffic areas of your home. Its luxurious texture and soft blue color offers light and beauty to any room you choose to place it in.
Natural, hand-knotted rugs may have slight differences in color.
• 100% Wool.
• Wool fibers are strong, and tend to repel stains and water.
• A loose knot wool rug has a more casual feeling.
• Sample Size: 12" x 12"
• Use a vacuum with suction only to gently clean your wool rug 2-4 times a month.
• Spot clean as needed using a damp cloth with water.
• Avoid soap or cleaning products, as they could damage or fade the rug.
• For larger stains, we recommend sending to a professional rug cleaner.
• New rugs can naturally shed loose fibers. Over time, this will stop, but some rugs are more prone to shedding than others. Some longer fibers, known as "sprouts", may appear above the surface and can be trimmed with scissors to even the pile.
This item typically ships within 12-14 weeks.
Samples are typically in stock and ship within 5-7 business days.
Due to the nature of our collection—handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces—we unfortunately do not accept returns on our rugs.
We want you to love the pieces in your home. We offer an exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt on all rug samples to make sure it's the perfect rug for your space.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement.
Why We Love It
Vintage inspired with a beautiful color palette, we love that this rug is made to last.