Our Kansas Ottoman is a great alternative to a cocktail table that adds comfort while you lounge. It is made of solid wood and finished with a Cotton or Marcona frame. The fully upholstered cushion is attached to the frame.
Hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-tailored, this piece is custom-made for you in Hickory, North Carolina by artisans committed to producing a high-quality product while also minimizing the environmental impacts in the process through waste reduction and energy conservation.
• 32" wide x 32" deep x 20" high
• Cushion: Foam wrapped in polyester fiber then encased in fabric ticking. This cushion will have a tailored look with good recovery.
• Saddle stitch cushions
• Antique brass nailhead
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Life Friendly™ Fabrics: Simply use Dawn dish soap in warm water, no harsh chemicals needed!
• Yearly professional cleaning is also recommended to keep the fabrics feeling soft and luxurious.
• Standard Fabrics: To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended.
• Spot clean, using a mild water free solvent or dry cleaning product.
• Pretest a small area before proceeding.
This is a custom-made piece and typically ships within 24-26 weeks.
Due to the nature of our collection - handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces - we do not accept returns on furniture.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement.
Why We Love It
When comfort is most important, we love using this cocktail ottoman to anchor a living room space.