Kansas Rectangular Leather Ottoman
Our Kansas Ottoman is a great option for a cocktail table that adds comfort while you lounge.
Also offered in an upholstered version.
Hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-tailored, this piece is custom-made for you in Hickory, North Carolina by artisans committed to producing a high-quality product while also minimizing the environmental impacts in the process through waste reduction and energy conservation.
• 52" wide x 32" deep x 20" high
• Saddle stitch cushion
• Antique brass small nailhead
• Cushion: Medium Firmness. Foam wrapped in polyester fiber then encased in fabric ticking. This cushion will have a tailored look with good recovery.
• Each piece of leather is unique. Within the same dye-lot and even within the same hide, you will find subtle
variation in color based on the simple fact that each hide had a different life.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended.
This is a custom-made piece and typically ships within 38-40 weeks.
Due to the nature of our collection - handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces - we do not accept returns on furniture.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement.
Why We Love It
When comfort is most important, we love using this leather cocktail ottoman to anchor a living room space.