Our Betty pattern might be one of our favorites and named after one of Bria’s Grandmothers.
Proudly designed and printed in Minneapolis, MN, our exclusive Life Friendly Fabric™ is made-to-order minimizing waste reduction and energy conservation.
Our Fabric By the Yard is now offered in Lightweight and Heavyweight uses. See the Specs & Care tab for more information on appropriate applications for each fabric ground.
• 55.5" Wide
• Heavyweight Fabric Ground: Poly (UV) 100%, Olefin (UV) 4%. The Heavyweight fabric is stain resistant, suitable for indoor and outdoor use, and strong enough for upholstery and high-traffic areas.
• Lightweight Fabric Ground: 100% Polyester. The Lightweight fabric is suitable for light-use applications and window treatments.
• Vertical Repeat: 3.75"
• Horizontal Repeat: 13.5"
• Dye lots may vary. As a result, there may be slight color variations between your swatch and the final product.
• Fabric swatch available.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Stain, liquid, and mildew resistant.
• Brush off excess debris or dirt.
• Blot liquids away with clean towel first.
• Spot clean with mild soap (1/4 cup) and lukewarm water (1 cup) mixture.
• Air dry fabric.
This item typically ships within 3-4 weeks.
Brooke & Lou does not accept returns for fabric by the yard.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement.
Why We Love It
One of our favorite fabrics in our collection, the Betty pattern is whimsical and adds the perfect touch of femininity.