The Alberta is a more modern take on a wood-framed chair. It features straight edge legs and a simple, upholstered arm.
Hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-tailored, this piece is custom-made for you in Hickory, North Carolina by artisans committed to producing a high-quality product while also minimizing the environmental impacts in the process through waste reduction and energy conservation.
• Overall: 29.5" wide x 37" deep x 36" high
• Inside: 23" wide x 21" deep
• Seat height: 20.5"
• Arm height: 25"
• Back Rail height: 35.5"
Seat Cushion: Foam core wrapped in polyester fiber and encased in a down proof ticking.
• Back Cushion: Polyester fiber sewn into channeled ticking.
• Saddle stitch seat and back cushion
• Solid wood frame
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Stain, liquid, and mildew resistant.
• Brush off excess debris or dirt.
• Blot liquids away with clean towel first.
• Spot clean with mild soap (1/4 cup) and lukewarm water (1 cup) mixture.
• Air dry fabric.
This is a custom-made piece and typically ships within 38-40 weeks.
Due to the nature of our collection - handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces - we do not accept returns on furniture.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement.
Why We Love It
Classic, clean lines compliment this beautiful chair.