Our Auburn Sofa has a classic sophisticated feel with it's wooden stretcher legs and high arms. This sofa is elegant and comfortable- making it a great option for many different rooms in a home.
Trade Members: found a fabric you love on your own? To start your COM order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Brooke & Lou piece you’re interested in to begin the custom quote process.
Want to receive a wood finish sample? Please reach out to email@example.com with the stain you're interested in and we can assist you with ordering.
• 84" wide x 40" deep x 37" high
• Interior: 77" wide x 23" deep
• Seat height: 21"
• Arm height: 30"
• Back rail height: 34.5"
• Seat Cushion: Soft Feel. Foam core with a soft foam wrap is covered in a blend of polyester fiber, and feathers and down which have been sewn into a channeled down proof ticking. This cushion will have a soft and casual feel.
• Back Cushion: 25% down and feathers is combined with 75% polyester fiber and then sewn into a channeled down proof ticking.
• Box border back
• Oak wood legs
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Life Friendly™ Fabrics: Simply use Dawn dish soap in warm water, no harsh chemicals needed!
• Yearly professional cleaning is also recommended to keep the fabrics feeling soft and luxurious.
• Standard Fabrics: To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended.
• Spot clean, using a mild water free solvent or dry cleaning product.
• Pretest a small area before proceeding.
This is a custom-made piece and typically ships within 11-13 weeks.
Due to the nature of our collection - handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces - we do not accept returns on furniture.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement. All items shipped via a furniture carrier should have notes of the damage on the Bill of Lading when signed.
Why We Love It
One of our most classic frames- the Auburn sofa is the perfect blend of modern and traditional.