The Marvin Bench has a subtle traditional feel with simple clean lines. The back features a slight wing back style with a tightly upholstered seat and classic tapered leg.
Hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-tailored, this piece is custom-made for you in Hickory, North Carolina by artisans committed to producing a high-quality product while also minimizing the environmental impacts in the process through waste reduction and energy conservation.
• 50.5" wide x 28.5" deep x 42" high
• Inside: 19" deep
• Seat height: 20"
• Seat constructed with high resiliency soy-based foam that is wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking
• Tight back and seat cushion
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Stain, liquid, and mildew resistant.
• Brush off excess debris or dirt.
• Blot liquids away with clean towel first.
• Spot clean with mild soap (1/4 cup) and lukewarm water (1 cup) mixture.
• Air dry fabric.
This is a custom-made piece and typically ships within 38-40 weeks.
Due to the nature of our collection - handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces - we do not accept returns on furniture.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement.
Why We Love It
We love to use this upholstered bench in foyers, dining spaces, and bedrooms to add a comfortable spot to lounge on.