Fashioning a sense of warmth that will radiate comfy vibes throughout your space, this plaid rug offers a rustic-inspired charm that will transform your decor space! The meticulously woven construction boasts durability and beautifully warm and cool colors will provide natural charm.
5' x 7'6 , 8'x10' and 8'10"x 12' are currently on backorder with an estimated arrival late January 2024.
• 2' x 3'
• Thickness: 0.39"
• Viscose/Wool blend
• Backing: Canvas
• No pile
• Colors: Light Gray, Oatmeal, Gray
• Made Inda
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Use a vacuum with suction only to gently clean your wool rug 2-4 times a month.
• Spot clean as needed using a damp cloth with water.
• Avoid soap or cleaning products, as they could damage or fade the rug.
• For larger stains, we recommend sending to a professional rug cleaner.
• New rugs can naturally shed loose fibers. Over time, this will stop, but some rugs are more prone to shedding than others. Some longer fibers, known as "sprouts", may appear above the surface and can be trimmed with scissors to even the pile.
This item typically ships within 2-3 weeks. Samples typically ship within 5-7 business days.
Due to the nature of our collection—handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces—we unfortunately do not accept returns on our rugs.
Samples: We want you to love the pieces in your home. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer an exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt on all rug samples.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement.
Why We Love It
We love the calming colors, striking the right balance of cozy, chic and farmhouse.