Our Van Dyke Leather Chair features unique, spool designed front legs and a semi-detachable back cushion. One of our more masculine frames, this chair is perfect for a more serious space or a beautiful office.
Trade Members: found a fabric you love on your own? To start your COM order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Brooke & Lou piece you’re interested in to begin the custom quote process.
• Overall: 30.5" x 39" deep x 40" high
• Inside: 24" wide x 21.5" deep
• Seat height: 22"
• Arm height: 25.5"
• Back rail height: 39"
• Seat Cushion: Foam core with a soft foam wrap covered in a blend of polyester fiber, and feathers and down which have been sewn into a
channeled down proof ticking.
• Back Cushion: 25% down and feathers is combined with 75% polyester fiber
• French seamed cushion
• Antique brass nailhead
• Each piece of leather is unique. Within the same dye-lot and even within the same hide, you will find subtle
variation in color based on the simple fact that each hide had a different life.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended.
This is a custom-made piece and typically ships within 11-13 weeks.
Due to the nature of our collection - handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces - we do not accept returns on furniture.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement. All items shipped via a furniture carrier should have notes of the damage on the Bill of Lading when signed.
Why We Love It
We love the masculine presence this chair adds to a room. Large in scale with timeless detail- the perfect chair for an office, den, or traditional living area.