A beautifully lined chair that has a timeless feel, the Henry Chair adds a touch of sophistication to a room.
Trade Members: found a fabric you love on your own? To start your COM order, please email email@example.com with the Brooke & Lou piece you’re interested in to begin the custom quote process.
Want to receive a wood finish sample? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stain you're interested in and we can assist you with ordering.
• 29" wide x 36" deep x 37" high
• Inside: 21" wide x 22.5"
• Seat height: 17.5"
• Arm height: 21.5"
• Hardwood painted frame
• Antique nailhead trim around arms
• Tight upholstered back and seat cushion
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Life Friendly™ Fabrics: Simply use Dawn dish soap in warm water, no harsh chemicals needed!
• Yearly professional cleaning is also recommended to keep the fabrics feeling soft and luxurious.
• Standard Fabrics: To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended.
• Spot clean, using a mild water free solvent or dry cleaning product.
• Pretest a small area before proceeding.
This is a custom-made piece and typically ships within 11-13 weeks.
Due to the nature of our collection - handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces - we do not accept returns on furniture.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement. All items shipped via a furniture carrier should have notes of the damage on the Bill of Lading when signed.
Why We Love It
The most comfortable chair with a decorative frame, you get the best of both worlds with this piece.