Williams Woven Jute Rug in Natural
This beautiful striped rug is crafted using a Soumak technique. Soumak weaving adds texture, strength, and dimension by wrapping each warp yarn with the weft, a technique that can only be done by hand.
Please refer to Specs and Care for notes on pattern variance in different sizes.
• 72% Jute/20% Cotton/6% Polyester/2% Other
• Sizes 2'x3' - 3'x5' will have two stripes on each end
• Sizes 2.5'x8' & 9'x12' will have three stripes on each end
• 10'x14' will have four stripes on each end
• Due to the handmade nature of this piece, variations in color & slight variations in size are expected
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in great condition. For jute rugs, we recommend professional cleaning only.
This item typically ships within 2-3 weeks.
Samples: This item typically ships within 7-10 Business Days.
Due to the nature of our collection—handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces—we unfortunately do not accept returns on our rugs.
Samples: We want you to love the pieces in your home. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer an exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt on all rug samples.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement.
Why We Love It
This rug's design is tailored with a casual twist.