Using a distinctive handwoven technique, this collection is crafted from 100% natural wool. These eco-friendly rugs are adaptable, durable, and robust making them an ideal addition to busy lifestyles and virtually all design spaces. Eco-friendly 100% natural wool hand-woven in India.
• 100% Wool.
• Use a vacuum with suction only to gently clean your wool rug 2-4 times a month.
• Spot clean as needed using a damp cloth with water.
• Avoid soap or cleaning products, as they could damage or fade the rug.
• For larger stains, we recommend sending to a professional rug cleaner.
• New rugs can naturally shed loose fibers. Over time, this will stop, but some rugs are more prone to shedding than others. Some longer fibers, known as "sprouts", may appear above the surface and can be trimmed with scissors to even the pile
This item typically ships within 2-3 weeks
Due to the nature of our collection - handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces - we do not accept returns on rugs.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement.