Perfect for many spaces, the Tommy Tufted Chair offers exceptional style and comfort with its compact frame. Deep button tufting accents the cushioned back, and the set-back arms are detailed with nailheads.
Available in multiple fabrics.
Hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-tailored, this piece is custom-made for you in Hickory, North Carolina by artisans committed to producing a high-quality product while also minimizing the environmental impacts in the process through waste reduction and energy conservation.
• 29" wide x 34" diameter x 34.5" high
• Inside dimensions: 21" wide x 22" diameter x 21" high
• Arm height: 21" high
• Solid oak
• Tufted back and seat
• 46 lbs.
• There will be variations in finishing because of the nature of these finishes and natural color variation in the wood
• Antique brass casters
• Welt under arms, out-back and base.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Life Friendly™ Fabrics: Simply use Dawn dish soap in warm water, no harsh chemicals needed!
• Yearly professional cleaning is also recommended to keep the fabrics feeling soft and luxurious
• Standard Fabrics: To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended
• Spot clean, using a mild water free solvent or dry cleaning product
• Pretest a small area before proceeding.
• To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight
This item typically ships within 40-42 weeks.
Due to the nature of our collection—handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces—we do not accept returns on furniture.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement.
Why We Love It
A comfortable, yet beautifully detailed chair.