Upholstered seat and legs make this classic, traditional beauty stand out . The Rosemary Ottoman is made with superior construction in North Carolina. Offered in a wide variety of performance and standard fabrics. Finished with antique brass casters.
• 49" wide x 29" deep x 18" high
• Fully upholstered
• Antique brass casters
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Life Friendly™ Fabrics: Simply use Dawn dish soap in warm water, no harsh chemicals needed!
• Yearly professional cleaning is also recommended to keep the fabrics feeling soft and luxurious.
• Standard Fabrics: To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended.
• Spot clean, using a mild water free solvent or dry cleaning product.
• Pretest a small area before proceeding.
• Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended.
This item typically ships within 12-14 weeks.
Due to the nature of our collection—handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces—we do not accept returns on furniture.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement.
Why We Love It
We love to add the Rosemary Ottoman to the Rosemary Chair for added comfort in a space.