Upholstered with a tight back and seat. The Rosemary Chair is made with suprior constrcution in North Carolina. Finished with cerused blonde oak tapered laegs. Offered in a wide variety of performance and standard fabrics.
• 29" wide x 36" deep x 33.50" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Life Friendly™ Fabrics: Simply use Dawn dish soap in warm water, no harsh chemicals needed!
• Yearly professional cleaning is also recommended to keep the fabrics feeling soft and luxurious.
• Standard Fabrics: To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended.
• Spot clean, using a mild water free solvent or dry cleaning product.
• Pretest a small area before proceeding.
• Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended.
This item typically ships within 12-14 weeks.
This item ships and is delivered with our White Glove Delivery service. Our delivery partners will bring the item(s) into your home, place them in the desired location, assemble if necessary and remove all debris. Please note that this does exclude installation of mirrors and wall décor.
Due to the nature of our collection—handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces—we do not accept returns on furniture.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement.
Why We Love It
We love the classic low, rolled arms on this beautiful chair. A perfect depth, this chair can be used in formal and casual rooms alike.