Fully upholstered with a tight back and thin arm rests, the Wesley Chair is where formal meets function. Upholstered legs give a sense of classic beauty, while the performance fabric and tight back features allow this piece to be used in family rooms and high traffic areas without the worry of aging.
Hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-tailored, this piece is custom-made for you in Hickory, North Carolina by artisans committed to producing a high-quality product while also minimizing the environmental impacts in the process through waste reduction and energy conservation.
• 32.5" wide x 38" deep x 34" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Life Friendly™ Fabrics: Simply use Dawn dish soap in warm water, no harsh chemicals needed!
• Yearly professional cleaning is also recommended to keep the fabrics feeling soft and luxurious.
• Standard Fabrics: To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended.
• Spot clean, using a mild water free solvent or dry cleaning product.
• Pretest a small area before proceeding.
• Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended.
This item typically ships within 35 weeks.
Due to COVID-19 related impacts, this item is currently experiencing production and fulfillment delays. Please expect an additional 4-6 weeks for this item to ship. If you have questions related to lead times, please reach out to us prior to placing your order and we will endeavor to assist you.
This item ships and is delivered with our White Glove Delivery service. Our delivery partners will bring the item(s) into your home, place them in the desired location, assemble if necessary and remove all debris. Please note that this does exclude installation of mirrors and wall décor.
Due to the nature of our collection—handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces—we do not accept returns on furniture.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement.
Why We Love It
Simple, beautiful detail on a tidy but comfortable chair. We love using this piece in different spaces throughout a home.