An upholstered ottoman to accompany the Lauren Chair.
Hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-tailored, this piece is custom-made for you in Hickory, North Carolina by artisans committed to producing a high-quality product while also minimizing the environmental impacts in the process through waste reduction and energy conservation.
• 28.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 19" high
• White dove or blonde oak finish
• Turned legs with antique brass casters
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Life Friendly™ Fabrics: Simply use Dawn dish soap in warm water, no harsh chemicals needed!
• Standard Fabrics: • Spot clean, using a mild water free solvent or dry cleaning product. Pretest a small area before proceeding.
• To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended.
• Yearly professional cleaning is also recommended to keep the fabrics feeling soft and luxurious.
This item typically ships within 41 weeks.
Due to COVID-19 related impacts, this item is currently experiencing production and fulfillment delays. Please expect an additional 4-6 weeks for this item to ship. If you have questions related to lead times, please reach out to us prior to placing your order and we will endeavor to assist you.
Due to the nature of our collection—handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces—we unfortunately do not accept returns on furniture.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement.
Why We Love It
The perfect compliment to the Lauren Chair, this ottoman is both functional and beautiful.