Bring a touch of antiqued beauty into your home with our Wendy Rug. This wool and cotton rug tastefully honors the art of hand-knotted rugs from India.
This rug is on backorder in the following sizes:
2'x3': Middle of April
6'x9': Beginning of August
8'x10': Middle of April
9'x12': End of April
• As listed
• 84% Wool | 16% Cotton
• Pile Height: 0.38"
• Note that every rug shows lighter or darker depending on where one is viewing it.
• Both photos shown here display the same rug.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth
• Professional cleaning recommended
• Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability
• For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting
• If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low
This item typically ships within 4-6 weeks.
When choosing our White Glove delivery option, our delivery partners will bring the item(s) into your home, place them in the desired location, assemble if necessary and remove all debris. Please note that this does exclude installation of mirrors and wall décor.
Due to the nature of our collection - handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces - we do not accept returns on furniture.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement.