Our Victoria Rug is hand-tufted 100% wool; making it easy to clean and suited for high traffic areas of your home. The luxurious texture and color of this rug set a beautiful tone for any room of the house.
Natural, hand-knotted rugs may have slight variances in color.
• 100% Wool.
• Wool fibers are strong, and tend to repel stains and water.
• Use a vacuum with suction only to gently clean your wool rug 2-4 times a month.
• Spot clean as needed using a damp cloth with water.
• Avoid soap or cleaning products, as they could damage or fade the rug.
• For larger stains, we recommend sending to a professional rug cleaner.
• New rugs can naturally shed loose fibers. Over time, this will stop, but some rugs are more prone to shedding than others. Some longer fibers, known as "sprouts", may appear above the surface and can be trimmed with scissors to even the pile.
This item typically ships within 12-14 weeks.
Due to the nature of our collection—handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces—we unfortunately do not accept returns on our rugs.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement.
Why We Love It
Vintage inspired with a beautiful color palette, we love that this rug is made to last.