Our Marilyn Bench features a stunning rolled arm for a traditional style bench. This bench features brass casters for ease of movement. The perfect addition to a foyer, master bedroom, or living room.
Hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-tailored, this piece is custom-made for you in Hickory, North Carolina by artisans committed to producing a high-quality product while also minimizing the environmental impacts in the process through waste reduction and energy conservation.
Trade Members: found a fabric you love on your own? To start your COM order, please email email@example.com with the Brooke & Lou piece you’re interested in to begin the custom quote process.
Want to receive a wood finish sample? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stain you're interested in and we can assist you with ordering.
• 73" wide x 22.5" deep x 25.5" high
• Inside: 62.5" wide x 22.5" deep
• Seat height: 21.5"
• Cushion: Medium Firmness. HR (high resiliency - minimum 1.8 density) BiOH poly (10% soy) foam wrapped in polyester fiber then encased in fabric ticking. This cushion will have a tailored look with good recovery.
• Antique brass casters
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Stain, liquid, and mildew resistant.
• Brush off excess debris or dirt.
• Blot liquids away with clean towel first.
• Spot clean with mild soap (1/4 cup) and lukewarm water (1 cup) mixture.
• Air dry fabric.
This is a custom-made piece and typically ships within 11-13 weeks.
Due to the nature of our collection - handpicked, custom and truly unique pieces - we do not accept returns on furniture.
Here at Brooke & Lou, we stand behind our products. We are confident in the partners we have in the marketplace and work hard to make sure our products are of the highest quality. It's important to us that you, as customers, feel the same about what you've chosen to have in your home. Our pieces are inspected prior to shipment, however if you do notice damages please let us know within 48 hours of receipt and our team will work on a replacement. All items shipped via a furniture carrier should have notes of the damage on the Bill of Lading when signed.
Why We Love It
We love to use this upholstered bench in foyers, dining spaces, and bedrooms to add a comfortable spot to lounge on.